Tuned Mass Damper
To eliminate the resonance frequency of buildings, it is possible to use tune mass dampers. Such a dashpot is used in one of the highest skyscrapers in the world, the "Taipei 101." The oscillation of the sphere counteracts the oscillation of the building.
Model Used in
- In which directions do the member types "Spring" and "Dashpot" have the stiffness?
- How do you distinguish between the response spectra with equivalent loads and the response spectra without equivalent loads in RFEM and RSTAB?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Is it possible to display or export certain results over a period of time from the time history calculation in RF‑DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations?
- Is it possible to display the deformation analysis of a surface (limit 0.5‰)?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?