Blast Time History Analysis Steel Structure
Model to Download
3D steel structure including a blast time history dynamic analysis.
Model Used in
- Views 152x
- Downloads 40x
- Updated 05/17/2021
In RF-/FOUNDATION Pro, the foundation design requires the definition the corresponding loading (load cases, load combinations, or result combinations) for the different design situations (STR, GEO, UPL or EQU).
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
- In RF-/STEEL EC3, I get an error message saying that the node with a support does not exist in the set of members. What is the reason?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- What is the difference between SHAPE‑THIN 9 and SHAPE‑THIN 8?
- SHAPE‑THIN calculates a very small shear area. Why?
- When calculating a connection using the FRAME‑JOINT Pro add-on module, a message appears saying that the value is out of the valid range (existing value: 108, minimum value 100, maximum value 100). What does this message mean?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I export the effective lengths from the RF‑STABILITY add-on module to Excel?
- In the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I have selected two bracings with the same size as the shear panel type in the "Parameters" window for a beam to be designed. Thus, the beam should be supported laterally in the middle. Why is the eigenvector arbitrary anyhow?
- Why are some load cases displayed in red in RF‑STEEL EC3?