This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Download the model of the aluminum shelter structure created in RFEM6.
Aluminum Shelter Lightweight Garage Canopy
- Views 191x
- Downloads 19x
- Updated 02/02/2023
- Number of Nodes 20
- Number of Lines 26
- Number of Members 26
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 28
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 0.444 tons
- Dimensions 9.84 x 9.84 x 18.37 feet
Member Transverse Stiffeners in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
This article shows you how to define different types of member transverse stiffeners in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9. It also shows you how to consider them in the design as well as the calculation of members with 7 degrees of freedom.
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?
- The limit stress is activated, but my stress ratio is “non-designable” in the Stress-Strain Analysis add-on. What could be the reason?
- How do I define a member as a cantilever and not as supported at both ends for serviceability or deflection design?