This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Parameterization of the geometry of a steel pedestrian bridge with arched girders and lattice railings.
Model created by the Dlubal Latam engineering team. The model is also available as a parameterized block on the Dlubal Latam website.
The file to download contains a parametrized model saved as a block (*.rf6 file type).
- Views 264x
- Downloads 23x
- Updated 04/03/2023
- Number of Nodes 84
- Number of Lines 107
- Number of Members 107
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 3
- Number of Load Combinations 5
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 27.085 tons
- Dimensions 59.06 x 9.51 x 8.53 feet
Linear Critical Load Analysis Using Finite Strip Method (FSM)
This article presents the linear critical load analysis of cross-sections in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- For the result documentation, I would like to display the vertical line support results clearly in the top view. Which setting do I have to do for this?
- How do I create a splice connection in the Steel Joints add-on?