In addition to personal support, we offer resources 24/7 through our website.
Structural FEA Software RFEM 6 | First Steps
Customer Support 24/7
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.
This page provides some useful hints and tips for users who are not familiar with RFEM to facilitate your introduction to our programs.
Our Knowledge Base includes technical articles on many "Structural Analysis and Design" topics to help you not only work with Dlubal Software products, but also to expand your engineering knowledge. Furthermore, you get useful tips & tricks for the correct and efficient application of our structural analysis programs.
- Fast modeling thanks to sophisticated input technology
- One program for all types of structures, from single-span girders to complex 3D shell structures or NURBS solids
- Fast calculation using the multiprocessor technology
- Support of national and international standards
- Quick generation of a professional-looking printout report
- Automatic generation of wind loads using the integrated CFD wind simulation (RWIND required)
- API via web service
- Globally recognized program with over 100,000 users
- Professional customer support provided by more than 20 support engineers