In addition to personal support, we offer resources 24/7 through our website.
Structural FEA Software RFEM 6 | First Steps
Customer Support 24/7
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.
Have you not yet worked with RFEM or not often? Check out these tips that help you get started with the Dlubal programs.
All beginnings are difficult? It doesn't have to be: The Get Started guide for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 will help you familiarize yourself with the programs. From the installation to the explanation of the program interface, everything is explained step by step, so you can get started right away.
The best way to learn is to watch. Do you feel the same way? Then watch the introductory video for RFEM 6 here. Any other questions? Discover our selection of videos on various topics related to RFEM and RSTAB.
Stay informed with our Knowledge Base: Here you can find useful technical articles about the "Structural Analysis and Design" that support you in your daily work. Furthermore, you get useful tips & tricks for the correct and efficient application of the Dlubal structural analysis programs.
If you are looking for models to practice on or as inspiration for your projects, you have come to the right place. We offer you a vast number of structural analysis models for download, such as RFEM, RSTAB, or RWIND files.
Do you want comprehensible structural calculations? Then you make the right choice with the Dlubal structural analysis software. The programs provide you with calculations without a "black box" character. Convince yourself and take a look at the verification examples available here, which reveal the calculation methods to you.
- Fast modeling thanks to sophisticated input technology
- One program for all types of structures, from single-span girders to complex 3D shell structures or NURBS solids
- Fast calculation using the multiprocessor technology
- Support of national and international standards
- Quick generation of a professional-looking printout report
- Automatic generation of wind loads using the integrated CFD wind simulation (RWIND required)
- API via Webservice
- Globally recognized program with over 100,000 users
- Professional customer support provided by more than 20 support engineers