- Online trainings provide solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual trainings are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM 6 | Students | Introduction to Timber Design
Online Training Information
Why An Online Training?
Free online basic training of the structural FEA software RFEM 6 | Timber Design for students
Date | Time
|5:56||Introductory Example: Timber Column|
|20:56||Design Supports and Notches|
|29:29||Modelling and Designing a Duopitch Roof Member|
|47:10||Modelling and Designing a Timber Truss|
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jürgen Theilmann, M.Eng.
Mr. Theilmann provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software and takes care of their requests.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Sandy Matula
Ms. Matula provides technical support for our customers.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
RF-/TIMBER AWC Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Code)
How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- How can I modify the lamella thickness for a glulam section in RFEM 6?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- Why cannot I define a rotation when defining layers?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?
- Why does the eHORA map of Austria give different snow loads than your Geo-Zone tool?
- How can I carry out case-related design for different load situations?
- How do I define a member as a cantilever and not as supported at both ends for serviceability or deflection design?
- I would like to export nodal support forces of several load cases, load combinations and result combinations into an Excel spreadsheet in RFEM 6. How should I proceed?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.