Tensile Membrane Structure Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- IFC building import in RFEM for geometry guidelines
- Tensile membrane design in RF-FORM-FINDING and RF-CUTTING-PATTERNS
- Design of supporting structure in RF-STEEL AISC
- Results export to AutoCAD and REVIT
- Up to 3:18: Introduction
- Up to 7:02: Import of .ifc file into RFEM
- Up to 38:30: Modeling and form-finding of tensile structure with RF-FORM-FINDING
- Up to 54:25: Loading and analysis of structure
- Up to 57:14: Design of supporting structure in RF-STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:06:05: Generation of cutting patterns in RF-CUTTING-PATTERN
- Up to 1:10:51: Export of results to AutoCAD and Revit
- Up to 1:13:10: Closing remarks
Keywordstensile membrane fabric cable sag prestress warp weft form-finding cutting pattern compensation FEA nonlinear finite element analysis
Amy Heilig, MS, PE
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.