Tensile Membrane Structure Design in RFEM
Free online webinar
- IFC building import in RFEM for geometry guidelines
- Tensile membrane structure in RF-FORM-FINDING and RF-CUTTING-PATTERN
- Design of supporting structure in RF-STEEL AISC
- The results are exported to AutoCAD and REVIT
|03:18||Import of the .ifc file into RFEM|
|07:02||Modeling and form-finding of a cable structure with RF-FORM-FINDING|
|38:30||Loading and analysis of structure|
|54:25||Design of the supporting structure in RF-STEEL AISC|
|57:14||Generation of cutting patterns in RF -CUTTING -OUT|
|1:06:05||Export of results to AutoCAD and Revit|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The model is constructed by means of parameters for geometry and loads and regenerates when the parameters are changed.
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Form-finding of tensile membrane and cable structures
Generation of cutting patterns for tensile membrane structures