ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Introduction to the RF‑DYNAM Pro add‑on modules
- Natural frequencies and mode shapes calculation
- Response spectrum analysis per ASCE 7-16
- Story drift, story shear, and P-Delta considerations
|05:40||Natural vibration analysis in RF-Dynam Pro-Natural Vibrations|
|21:02||Response Spectrum Analysis per ASCE 7-16 in RF-DYNAM PRO - Equivalent Loads|
|40:08||Base shear and story shear considerations|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
rsa response spectrum analysis earthquake seismic equivalent load asce 7 asce 7-16 nbc nbc 2015 p-delta base shear story shear drift modal analysis mode shape mass participation factor mass case mass combination damping frequency period cqc srss geometric stiffness
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis