ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Introduction to the RF‑DYNAM Pro add‑on modules
- Natural frequencies and mode shapes calculation
- Response spectrum analysis per ASCE 7-16
- Story drift, story shear, and P-Delta considerations
- Up to 05:40: Introduction
- Up to 21:02: Natural vibration analysis in RF-DYNAM PRO - Natural Vibrations
- Up to 40:08: Response Spectrum Analysis per ASCE 7-16 in RF-DYNAM PRO - Equivalent Loads
- Up to 47:40: Base shear and story shear considerations
- Up to 52:25: Drift considerations
- Up to 1:02:48: P-Delta considerations
- Up to 1:05:09: Conclusion
rsa, response spectrum analysis, earthquake, seismic, equivalent load, asce 7, asce 7-16, nbc, nbc 2015, p-delta, base shear, story shear, drift, modal analysis, mode shape, mass participation factor, mass case, mass combination, damping, frequency, period, cqc, srss, geometric stiffness
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.