ASCE 7-16 Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
Free online webinar
- Introduction to the RF‑DYNAM Pro add‑on modules
- Natural frequencies and mode shapes calculation
- Response spectrum analysis per ASCE 7-16
- Story drift, story shear, and P-Delta considerations
|05:40||Natural vibration analysis in RF-Dynam Pro Natural Vibrations|
|21:02||Response Spectrum Analysis per ASCE 7-16 in RF-DYNAM PRO - Equivalent Loads|
|40:08||Base shear and story shear considerations|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Rsa Response spectrum analysis Earthquake Earthquake Equivalent load Asce 7 Asce 7-16 Note: NBC 2015 P-delta Basic shear Missile shear Drift Modal analysis Mode Shape Mass contribution factor Mass Case Mass Combination Damping Frequency Period Cqc Srss Geometric stiffness
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Why does warning 155 appear as the result of the reinforced concrete design for members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
For the deformation analysis by using RF‑CONCRETE Deflect, I have activated the consideration of creeping and shrinkage. Where can I see the creep coefficient and the coefficient of shrinkage applied for the calculation?
- How can I select a diameter for the rebars that is not available in the list of possible diameters for the design of rebar structures made of reinforced concrete?
- What is the purpose of the "Crack formation before reaching 28 days" setting?
- Does RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro work independently, without the main program?
- Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Why do I get Error No. 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Which tensile strength of concrete is used for the transition from State I to State II? fctm or fct;0.05?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member, surface, and solid models
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis