Webinar 1: Introduction to the FEA Program RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Introduction to the design add-on modules RF-STEEL AISC and RF-CONCRETE
- Review of result output and printout report
- Up to 04:10: Introduction
- Up to 31:16: Modeling of structure in RFEM
- Up to 40:35: Loading and load combinations
- Up to 44:01: Calculation and analysis results
- Up to 55:12: Design of steel members in RF-STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:01:10: Design of reinforced concrete member in RF-CONCRETE Members
- Up to 1:03:11: Printout report options
- Up to 1:05:51: Conclusion
Steel, Concrete, FEA, Analysis, Design, AISC, AISC 360-16, ACI, ACI 318-14, CSA, CSA S16-14, CSA A23.3:14, ASCE 7, ASCE 7-16, NBC, NBC 2015, Structural analysis, Load, Load combination, Introduction, Tutorial
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.