Webinar 1: Introduction to the FEA Program RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Introduction to the design add-on modules RF-STEEL AISC and RF-CONCRETE
- Review of result output and printout report
|04:10||Modeling of structure in RFEM|
|31:16||Loading and load combinations|
|40:35||Calculation and analysis results|
|44:01||Design of steel members in RF-STEEL AISC|
|55:12||Design of reinforced concrete member in RF-CONCRETE Members|
|1:01:10||Printout report options|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
Module Extension for STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the ACI 318 design
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360