Webinar 1: Introduction to the FEA Program RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Introduction to the design add-on modules RF-STEEL AISC and RF-CONCRETE
- Review of result output and printout report
|04:10||Modeling of structure in RFEM|
|31:16||Loading and load combinations|
|40:35||Calculation and analysis results|
|44:01||Design of steel members in RF-STEEL AISC|
|55:12||Design of reinforced concrete member in RF-CONCRETE Members|
|1:01:10||Printout report options|
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/STEEL BS | Design of steel members according to BS 5950 or BS EN 1993-1-1
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF-PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
- When solving a foundation slab under a circular tank, I do not see the contact stress in the middle of the surface. What could be the reason for this?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- The design ratio of the cross-section check is different for the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. What is the reason?
- What is the meaning of the warning message ER061) Minimum amplifier of design loads <1?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the ACI 318 design
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360