Webinar 2: Advanced Modeling Features in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Date | Time
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
- Use of “line releases” for beam to surface connection
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Up to 00:02:17: Introduction
- Up to 00:13:18: Addressing instabilities with RF-STABILITY
- Up to 00:21:02: Use of "line releases" for beam to slab interaction
- Up to 00:24:40: Use of "sections" for surface results
- Up to 00:27:20: Use of the "clipping plane" for surface/solid results
- Up to 00:39:53: Addressing FEA singularities with "average regions"
- Up to 00:58:54: Nonlinear plastic analysis of FEA connection with RF-MAT NL
- Up to 01:01:35: Conclusion
Steel Concrete FEA Analysis Design Structural analysis Tutorial Advanced Feature Instability Stability Buckling Critical load factor Line release Section Section cut Clipping plane Average region Singularity Plastic analysis Nonlinear
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.