Webinar 2: Advanced Modeling Features in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
- Use of “line releases” for beam to surface connection
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Up to 00:02:17: Introduction
- Up to 00:13:18: Addressing instabilities with RF-STABILITY
- Up to 00:21:02: Use of "line releases" for beam to slab interaction
- Up to 00:24:40: Use of "sections" for surface results
- Up to 00:27:20: Use of the "clipping plane" for surface/solid results
- Up to 00:39:53: Addressing FEA singularities with "average regions"
- Up to 00:58:54: Nonlinear plastic analysis of FEA connection with RF-MAT NL
- Up to 01:01:35: Conclusion
Steel, Concrete, FEA, Analysis, Design, Structural analysis, Tutorial, Advanced Feature, Instability, Stability, Buckling, Critical load factor, Line release, Section, Section cut, Clipping plane, Average region, Singularity, Plastic analysis, Nonlinear
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.