Webinar 2: Advanced modeling features in RFEM
Free Online Webinar
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
- Use of "line releases" for the connection of beam to surface
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Up to 00:02:17: Introduction
- Up to 00:13:18: Addressing instabilities with RF-STABILITY
- Up to 00:21:02: Use of "line releases" for beam to slab interaction
- Up to 00:24:40: Use of "sections" for surface results
- Up to 00:27:20: Use of the "clipping plane" for surface/solid results
- Up to 00:39:53: Addressing FEA singularities with "average regions"
- Up to 00:58:54: Nonlinear plastic analysis of FEA connection with RF-MAT NL
- Up to 01:01:35: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Steel Concrete FEA Designs Structural Analysis Structural Analysis Tutorial Advanced feature Instability Stability Stability critical load factor Line release Section Profile section Clipping Plane Average Region Singularity Plastic Analysis Nonlinear
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RF-/HOHLPROF add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB | Ultimate limit state designs of welded hollow section connections according to EC 3
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method