Webinar 3: BIM Integration and RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Revit/Tekla integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options available
- Up to 2:05: Introduction
- Up to 7:55: Overview about possible Workflows
- Up to 39:34: Live Demo of the Revit-RFEM Interface
- Up to 59:37: Live Demo of the Tekla-RFEM Interface
- Up to 1:05:47: Short Overview about the other Interfaces
- Up to 1:08:16: Conclusion
BIM, AutodeskRevit, RFEM, Tekla
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.