Webinar 3: BIM Integration and RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Revit/Tekla integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options available
- Up to 2:05: Introduction
- Up to 7:55: Overview about possible Workflows
- Up to 39:34: Live Demo of the Revit-RFEM Interface
- Up to 59:37: Live Demo of the Tekla-RFEM Interface
- Up to 1:05:47: Short Overview about the other Interfaces
- Up to 1:08:16: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The construction industry is increasingly digitized. Structural engineers, a smaller group in the construction industry, are not always considered to be engineers who follow the latest trends immediately. There is often good reason for this.
Dlubal Online Service with Comprehensive Cross-Section Libraries and Determination of Cross-Section Values for Structural Analysis and Design
Wind Load Simulation of CIMU - ILE DE SEGUIN, Paris, in the Digital Wind Tunnel in RWIND Simulation (© www.bouygues.com)
Pressure Distribution of a Residential Building with a Garage in the Digital Wind Tunnel by RWIND Simulation
Building Model in Various BIM Applications and IFC Viewer as well as Calculated Model in RFEM (Deformations, Bottom)
Different Options of Deriving the Analysis Model for a Bolted Steel Connection (Red Lines and Nodes) for Structural Analysis and Design
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
When trying to import a model from AutoCAD into RFEM, I am getting the error message "3DSOLID or REGION entity detected. Those entities are written in binary format, so import is not possible."
What does this mean?
- When I import a .stp file into RFEM a lot of unused nodes appear. How can I avoid that?
- I have installed RFEM and Revit, but the buttons for the direct export/import in Revit are missing. What can I do?
- Why are my cross-sections defined in RFEM not imported to REVIT?
- Is it possible to export Revit without a license from RSTAB or RFEM?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements