CSA O86:14 CLT Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Introduction to RFEM and RF-LAMINATE add-on module
- Analysis of CLT structure
- Design of CLT structure per CSA O86:14
- Tips for optimal modeling
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:49 Review of initial structure geometry and loading in RFEM
- 08:45 CLT input data in RF-LAMINATE
- 29:18 Application of "line releases" and "line hinges"
- 42:05 Analysis and design of CLT panels according to CSA O86:14
- 45:55 Addressing FEA singularities with "FE mesh refinements" and "average regions"
- 54:58 Review of additional results including members and joints
- 58:32 Conclusion
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Deflection analysis and stress design of laminate and sandwich surfaces