Modeling with Solids in RFEM
Information about the Free Webinar
Use this webinar to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentModeling with Solids in RFEM
This webinar demonstrates how to efficiently model 3D solids in RFEM exploring important program functions and modeling options.
|1:25||Definition and properties of solid types|
|7:45||Application examples (with result evaluation)|
|22:15||Modeling solids using examples|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you can find the models used in the webinar. This allows you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
- RFEM Online Manual | Solids
- RFEM Online Manual | Generating Solids
- RFEM Online Manual | Section Through Solid
- RFEM Online Manual | Solids - Stresses
- RFEM Online Manual | Solid Loads
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- Is it possible to model and structurally analyze solids in RFEM?
- I would like to model a threaded rod as a 3D solid in RFEM. Is this possible?
- How can I create a section through a solid to evaluate the results at any location?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements