Modeling with Solids in RFEM
Information about the Free Webinar
Use this webinar to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentModeling with Solids in RFEM
This webinar demonstrates how to efficiently model 3D solids in RFEM exploring important program functions and modeling options.
|1:25||Definition and properties of solid types|
|7:45||Application examples (with result evaluation)|
|22:15||Modeling solids using examples|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you can find the models used in the webinar. This allows you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
- RFEM Online Manual | Solids
- RFEM Online Manual | Generating Solids
- RFEM Online Manual | Section Through Solid
- RFEM Online Manual | Solids - Stresses
- RFEM Online Manual | Solid Loads
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER SANS | Design of members made of timber according to SANS 10163 (South African standard)
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- Is it possible to model and structurally analyze solids in RFEM?
- I would like to model a threaded rod as a 3D solid in RFEM. Is this possible?
- How can I create a section through a solid to evaluate the results at any location?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- Where can I find detailed information about orthotropy mentioned in the manual?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements