ACI 318-19 Concrete Design in RFEM 6
Information about the Free Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Free Webinar | ACI 318-19 Concrete Design in RFEM 6
|01:40||Example 1 - concrete beam modeling and loading|
|15:00||LRFD Design Situation analysis results|
|16:20||Beam reinforcement input data|
|27:50||ACI 318-19 design results review|
|32:10||Example 2 - concrete surface and member reinforcement input data|
|52:33||ACI 318-19 design results review|
|57:40||Printout report options|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In accordance with Sect. 220.127.116.11.1 and Sect. 10.14.1.2 out of the ACI 318-19 and CSA A23.3-19 respectively, RFEM effectively takes into consideration concrete member and surface stiffness reduction for various element types.
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
RFEM 6 structural analysis software is the basis of a modular software system. The main RFEM 6 program is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as to model solid and contact elements.