FAQ 004616 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The architectural requirements for guardrails are still very high, and railings usually require a high degree of transparency.
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
Determination, Implementation, and Displaying Wind Flow Around Structures/Objects Using Digital Wind Tunnel.
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels modeled with the RFEM program
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to enter the values for skin friction and pile end resistance during displaying of bored piles when designing member elastic foundations in the program?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements