Transfer of printout report templates and report headers
Tips & Tricks
In RFEM, RSTAB, and SHAPE-THIN, you can create user-defined print templates ("Printout Report Template") and printout headers ("Report Headers"). These templates can also be transferred to other computers and used there.
Printout report template
The sample reports are saved in the configuration files RFEMProtocolConfig.cfg , RSTABProtocolConfig.cfg, and SHAPE -THINProtocolConfig.cfg. These can be found in the master data folders of the programs:
- C:\ProgramData\Dlubal\RFEM 5.xx\General Data
- C:\ProgramData\Dlubal\RSTAB 8.xx\General Data
- C:\ProgramData\Dlubal\SHAPE-THIN 9.xx\General Data
Printout report header
The report headers are stored globally for all Dlubal applications in the DlubalProtocolConfigNew.cfg file. It is located in the general master data folder of the Dlubal programs:
- C:\ProgramData\Dlubal\Global\General Data
If you copy the files mentioned above into the corresponding directories of the target computer, the templates and print headers are also available there.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Robert Vogl
Technical Editor, Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Vogl creates and maintains the technical documentation. In addition, he is involved in the development of the SHAPE-THIN program and provides customer support.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- I cannot manage to correctly import the cross-section from a dxf file into the SHAPE‑THIN program, the imported cross-section is in a wrong plane. What can I do?
- The installation of a Dlubal Software program is not possible due to the following message: "Program unsafe, protection by Microsoft Defender SmartScreen." How can I install the program?
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- In SHAPE‑THIN, I get the error message saying that the material library cannot be opened. I have reinstalled the program and integrated the material library of another computer, but without any success. What should I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?
- Which cross-sections can I design with the "RF‑/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections" add-on module?
- How can I change the design of the program interface?
- I have the SHAPE‑THIN 9 license, but I cannot transfer the created cross-section into the RFEM program. What is the problem?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Properties and stresses of thin-walled and cold-formed cross-sections