Features of RF-CONCRETE Members
- Determination of longitudinal, shear and torsional reinforcement
- Representation of minimum and compression reinforcement
- Determination of neutral axis depth, concrete and steel strains
- Design of member cross-sections affected by bending on two axes
- Design of tapered members
- Determination of deformation in cracked sections (state II), for example according to ACI 318‑14, Sect. 24.2.3.
- Consideration of tension stiffening
- Consideration of creep and shrinkage
- Itemization of reasons for failed design
- Design details for all design locations for better traceability of reinforcement determination
- Options to optimize cross‑sections
- Visualization of concrete cross‑section with reinforcement in 3D rendering
- Output of complete steel schedule
- Fire resistance design according to the simplified method (zone method) in accordance with EN 1992‑1‑2 for rectangular and circular cross‑sections
- Optional extension of the RF‑CONCRETE Members add‑on module with a nonlinear calculation of frameworks for the ultimate and the serviceability limit state. The extension allows for design of potentially unstable structural components by means of a nonlinear calculation, or a nonlinear deformation analysis of 3D frameworks. Find more information under the product description of the RF‑CONCRETE NL add‑on module.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.