Features of RF-CONCRETE Members
- Determination of longitudinal, shear and torsional reinforcement
- Representation of minimum and compression reinforcement
- Determination of neutral axis depth, concrete and steel strains
- Design of member cross-sections affected by bending on two axes
- Design of tapered members
- Determination of deformation in cracked sections (state II), for example according to EN 1992‑1‑1, 7.4.3
- Consideration of tension stiffening
- Consideration of creep and shrinkage
- Itemization of reasons for failed design
- Design details for all design locations for better traceability of reinforcement determination
- Options to optimize cross‑sections
- Visualization of concrete cross‑section with reinforcement in 3D rendering
- Output of complete steel schedule
- Fire resistance design according to the simplified method (zone method) in accordance with EN 1992‑1‑2 for rectangular and circular cross‑sections
- Optional extension of the RF‑CONCRETE Members add‑on module with a nonlinear calculation of frameworks for the ultimate and the serviceability limit state. The extension allows for design of potentially unstable structural components by means of a nonlinear calculation, or a nonlinear deformation analysis of 3D frameworks. Find more information under the product description of the RF‑CONCRETE NL add‑on module.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.