RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber | Design
After the calculation, the RF‑/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber add‑on module lists joint stiffnesses of all individual members, among other things. The following design results are displayed:
- Check of minimum spacing
- Load carrying capacity of single fastener
- Steel plates (bearing resistance and stress according to EC 3 and AISC)
- Stress analysis with reduced timber cross‑section
- Block shear failure
- Total load carrying capacity (including stiffness determination, transversal tension design according to EC 5, and others)
- Fire resistance design according to EN 1995‑1‑2
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Design of indirect timber connections with dowel-type fasteners and steel plates according to NDS and Eurocode 5