RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber | Design
After the calculation, the RF‑/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber add‑on module lists joint stiffnesses of all individual members, among other things. The following design results are displayed:
- Check of minimum spacing
- Load carrying capacity of single fastener
- Steel plates (bearing resistance and stress according to EC 3 and AISC)
- Stress analysis with reduced timber cross‑section
- Block shear failure
- Total load carrying capacity (including stiffness determination, transversal tension design according to EC 5, and others)
- Fire resistance design according to EN 1995‑1‑2
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Design of indirect timber connections with dowel-type fasteners and steel plates according to NDS and Eurocode 5