Camera Fly Mode
With the view option Camera Fly Mode, you can fly through your RFEM and RSTAB structure. Control the direction and speed of the flight with your keyboard. Additionally, you can save the flight through your structure as a video.
- Shift + F or use the menu: View -> Camera Fly Mode: activates the camera fly mode
- Arrow keys: move to the left, right, front and back
- Page keys: move up and down
- Plus and minus keys: adjust the speed of the flight
- Mouse: head movements
- Mouse wheel: zoom (similar to a camera lens)
- Escape key: exit the camera fly mode
Using the RF-TIMBER CSA module, timber beam design is possible according to the CSA O86 - 14 standard ASD method. The following article will verify the maximum critical buckling in RF-TIMBER CSA using step-by-step analytical equations per the CSA O86 - 14 standard.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?
- How do I install the network license (NET softlock) on the server?
- The authorization fails when starting the program. It seems that the dongle is damaged. What can I do?
- How can I change the calculation parameters of a load case using the COM interface?
- The scale of my graphic is not displayed in the printout report. How can I change that?
- How can I use the COM interface to delete all nodes or members in a model, for example?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions