Camera Fly Mode
With the view option Camera Fly Mode, you can fly through your RFEM and RSTAB structure. Control the direction and speed of the flight with your keyboard. Additionally, you can save the flight through your structure as a video.
- Shift + F or use the menu: View -> Camera Fly Mode: activates the camera fly mode
- Arrow keys: move to the left, right, front and back
- Page keys: move up and down
- Plus and minus keys: adjust the speed of the flight
- Mouse: head movements
- Mouse wheel: zoom (similar to a camera lens)
- Escape key: exit the camera fly mode
Using the RF-TIMBER CSA module, timber beam design is possible according to the CSA O86 - 14 standard ASD method. The following article will verify the maximum critical buckling in RF-TIMBER CSA using step-by-step analytical equations per the CSA O86 - 14 standard.
Analyses of the Structure-Soil Interaction of the Plate-Pile Foundation of a Social Building in the Floodplain of the Elbe River
Structural Analysis and Construction of a Road Bridge as a Reinforced Concrete Frame Bridge in the Course of B 79
Module Analysis and Design of the Steel Membrane Structure for the Roofing of the Sports Centre in Fürth
Design and Dimensioning of Silo Supporting Structure in Steel, Composite Steel and Reinforced Concrete Construction Considering Economic Efficiency
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions