Camera Fly Mode
With the Camera Fly Mode view option, you can fly through your RFEM and RSTAB structure. Control the direction and speed of the flight with your keyboard. Additionally, you can save the flight through your structure as a video.
- Shift + F or use the menu: View -> Camera Fly Mode: activates the camera fly mode
- Arrow keys: move to the left, right, front, and back
- Page keys: move up and down
- Plus and minus keys: adjust the speed of the flight
- Mouse: head movements
- Mouse wheel: zoom (similar to a camera lens)
- Escape key: exit the camera fly mode
Using the RF-TIMBER CSA module, timber beam design is possible according to the CSA O86 - 14 standard ASD method. The following article will verify the maximum critical buckling in RF-TIMBER CSA using step-by-step analytical equations per the CSA O86 - 14 standard.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Online Training | German | Mon, 3 August 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RFEM | Basics
Online Training | German | Tue, 29 September 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RFEM | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 8 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 15 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
Online Training | German | Mon, 13 July 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RSTAB | Basics
Online Training | German | Tue, 4 August 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RSTAB | Basics
Online Training | German | Mon, 28 September 2020 | 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM CEST | Online Training | RSTAB | Basics
Designed with RFEM 3 FEM Software | I am always impressed by the range of possibilities/flexibility that Dlubal provides | Design Manager Hünnebeck
RFEM FEA Software and RSTAB Structural Analysis Software | Video Tutorial | Create and Import Blocks
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- RFEM and RSTAB crash at the moment of starting the program. I work with a 3D mouse. Where is the problem?
- How can I show or hide the printout report navigator?
- During the installation, I get error message R6025. What should I do?
- Is it possible to open an RFEM 5 or RSTAB 8 file in a previous program version?
The output of extreme values is not displayed. Where can I activate the MAX/MIN info?
- I need many mode shapes to achieve a sum of 90% effective modal mass. Can I limit the number of mode shapes for generating equivalent loads?
- I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions