Model to Download
Membrane roof with steel substructure
- Views 589x
- Downloads 141x
- Updated 8 May 2021
Activating the "Show Preliminary Form-Finding" option in the shortcut menu leads to an automatic preliminary form-finding according to the saved form-finding properties when you change the structure of membrane surfaces. This interactive graphics mode is based on the force density method.
- When calculating a cable using the STEEL EC3 add‑on module, there is the error message "Incorrect characteristic stresses for material No. 1! Please correct this in Table 1.2."
- Are effective length factors determined automatically from a model in the add-on modules for the aluminum and steel design or do I have to make adjustments?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
Is it possible to calculate with American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- I get the message "Existing torsion -> no stability design possible." Why does this appear and what can I do?
- I design an asymmetric cross-section and get the message: "Non-designable: ER051) Moment about z‑axis on asymmetric cross-section, taper or set of members." Why?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?