You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Timber Hall on Reinforced Concrete Base Plate
Model to Download
Download the model of a wooden hall on a reinforced concrete base plate here and open it with the finite element program RFEM.
This model is used in the free webinar 'Documentation of Results in RFEM Printout Report' presented in German version on August 18, 2020 (August 25, 2020, in English).
Model Used in
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002188 | Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
- Video 001730 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001764 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Views 790x
- Downloads 122x
- Updated 4 January 2021
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Member design programs (such as RF‑/STEEL EC3, RF‑/STEEL AISC, RF‑/STEEL AS etc.) provide not only numerical evaluation of designs in tabular form but also all extreme values in form of diagrams using member lengths in the graphic environment. In this case, the Results navigator specifies which result components are considered in the diagrams (for example, only ultimate limit state design, only serviceability limit state design, envelope of all designs, and so on).
Product Features Articles
The extent of a printout report can be individually adjusted by means of selection criteria. You can create printout templates based on already existing printouts and reuse them globally for all design projects. In the case of graphical print presentations, there is the option of title boxes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it possible to create a table of contents in the printout report?
- How can I display the color scale of a graphic in the printout report?
- How is it possible to record parameter lists and formulas in the printout report?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- How are the creep and shrinkage for columns considered in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.