Timber Hall on Reinforced Concrete Base Plate
Model to Download
Download the model of a wooden hall on a reinforced concrete base plate here and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model is used in the free webinar "Documentation of Results in RFEM Printout Report" presented on August 25, 2020 (August 18, 2020, in German).
Model Used in
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002223 | Eurocode 5 | Design of Timber Structures According to EN 1995-1-1 | FREE
- Video 001730 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001764 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Views 1926x
- Downloads 197x
- Updated 13 October 2021
- Number of Nodes 140
- Number of Lines 132
- Number of Members 91
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Load Cases 10
- Number of Load Combinations 118
- Number of Result Combinations 4
- Total Weight 200.078 t
- Dimensions 85.30 x 49.21 x 13.78 ft
- Program Version 5.24.00.155871
The add-on modules for designing structural member components according to national, European, and international standards also show design results in addition to numerical output in tables graphically, as diagrams displayed on the framework.
Online Training | French | Tue, 23 Nov, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CET | Training EC 5 Timber Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-CONCRETE NL Add-on Module for RFEM https://www.dlubal.com/en/products/rfem-and-rstab-add-on-modules/reinforced-concrete-structures/rf-concrete-nl | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER SANS | Design of members made of timber according to SANS 10163 (South African standard)
- Is it possible to create a table of contents in the printout report?
- How can I display the color scale of a graphic in the printout report?
- How is it possible to record parameter lists and formulas in the printout report?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?