Timber Hall on Reinforced Concrete Base Plate
Model to Download
Download the model of a wooden hall on a reinforced concrete base plate here and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model is used in the free webinar "Documentation of Results in RFEM Printout Report" presented on August 25, 2020 (August 18, 2020, in German).
Model Used in
- Event 002019 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002020 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Event 002320 | Documentation of the results in the RFEM printout report 5
- Video 001730 | Documenting Results in RFEM Printout Report
- Video 001764 | Documenting Results in the RFEM Printout Report
- Views 3821x
- Downloads 256x
- Updated 11 March 2022
- Number of Nodes 140
- Number of Lines 132
- Number of Members 91
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Load Cases 10
- Number of Load Combinations 118
- Number of Result Combinations 4
- Total Weight 200.078 t
- Dimensions 85.30 x 49.21 x 13.78 ft
- Program Version 5.24.00.155871
The add-on modules for designing structural member components according to national, European, and international standards also show design results in addition to numerical output in tables graphically, as diagrams displayed on the framework.
'Gulliver' Wooden Airship Above DOX Centre for Contemporary Art in Prague, Czech Republic (© Jan Slavík, DOX)
The extent of a printout report can be adjusted individually by means of selection criteria. You can create printout templates based on already existing printouts and reuse them globally for all design projects. In the case of graphical print presentations, there is the option of title boxes.
- Is it possible to create a table of contents in the printout report?
- How can I display the color scale of a graphic in the printout report?
- How is it possible to record parameter lists and formulas in the printout report?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- Why cannot I define a rotation when defining layers?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?