You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
- Views 188x
- Downloads 46x
- Updated 30 December 2020
Section of drawing with top view (top) and section through roof (bottom, © FHS Ingeniería Estructural Ltda.)
The member hinge nonlinearities "Scaffolding - N phiy / phiz" and "Scaffolding Diagram" enable the mechanical simulation of a tube joint with an inner stub between two member elements.
The equivalent model transfers the bending moment via the overpressed outer pipe and after positive locking additionally via the inner stub, depending on the compression state at the member end.
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- I have performed a buckling analysis in RF-ALUMINUM. Where can I find the parameters that the module uses for the design?
- I would like to calculate the results, such as ordinates, static moments, stresses, at a specific location of a cross-section. What should I do?
- How can I calculate stresses in SHAPE‑THIN?