Block and Tackle Pulley System with Different Translations
Model to Download
This model is used to explain a block and tackle pulley system.
Model Used in
This article describes the basic principles and modeling approaches of pulley systems in RFEM.
- Craneway and weld stress analysis
- Craneways and weld fatigue design
- Deformation analysis
- Plate buckling analysis for wheel load introduction
- Stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling according to the second-order analysis of torsional buckling (1D FEA element)
For the design according to Eurocode 3 the following National Annexes are available:
- DIN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- NBN EN 1993-6/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- SFS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Finland)
- NF EN 1993-6/NA:2011-12 (France)
- UNI EN 1993-6/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- LST EN 1993-6/NA:2010-12 (Lithuania)
- NEN EN 1993-6/NB:2012-05 (The Netherlands)
- NS EN 1993-6/NA:2010-01 (Norway)
- SS EN 1993-6/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
- CSN EN 1993-6/NA:2010-03 (Czech Republic)
- BS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-11 (United Kingdom)
- CYS EN 1993-6/NA:2009-03 (Cyprus)
In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- Is it possible to design intermittent welds in the CRANEWAY add-on module?
- Is the load on beams correct when transferring the data of the crane data sheet to CRANEWAY with the correct sign?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- I would like to use surface releases to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Where can I find the action category for cranes in my load cases?
- How can I display shear stresses on null elements in SHAPE‑THIN?
- Is it necessary to enter the loads of a crane for each axle or wheel in the table of crane loads in Window 1.4?
- Is it possible to design a crane runway girder without stiffeners on supports in CRANEWAY?