Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
Download the model of a reinforced concrete structure here and open it with the FEA software RFEM.
This model was used for Technical Article 1543, among others.
Model Used in
Different natural frequencies without consideration (left) and with consideration of tension members (right)
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- How can I neglect masses in my modal analysis in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- Where can I adjust the standardization of a mode shape in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- How can I analyze the failure of an object, such as a column, in my modal analysis?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- How can I perform an earthquake analysis in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How can I display mode shapes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations and RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads perform the multi-modal response spectrum analysis. What are the differences?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??