Two-Span Beam with Shear Force Reduction
Model to Download
Two-span beam with reduction of concentrated loads near the support and design at a distance d from the support edge.
Model Used in
- Knowledge Base 001661 | Shear Force Reduction Vz When Performing Design in RF-CONCRETE Members and CONCRETE According to EN 1992-1-1
- Knowledge Base 000655 | Longitudinal reinforcement to be applied for the shear force design according to EN 1992-1-1
- Video 002296 | KB 000655 | Longitudinal reinforcement to be applied for the shear force design according to EN 1992-1-1
- Views 386x
- Downloads 27x
- Updated 29 March 2021
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- Is it possible to export the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel? For example, I would need the steel stress of serviceability design.
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- How can I change the size of reinforcement bars from the American code (#3,#4, and so on) to millimeters in RF‑CONCRETE Members while using ACI?
- Is it possible in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to model a prefabricated slab or an element slab with different reinforcement layouts, for example, a reinforcement layer in a precast element and another reinforcement layer in the cast-in-place concrete extension?
- How do you perform the fatigue design for reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete? I have found a result combination of the type fatigue, but cannot find the design in the add-on modules.
- How do I display the utilization rate of a compression column in RF-CONCRETE Members?
How can I retrospectively reduce the determined provided longitudinal reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Why do I get the error message 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?