You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Designing rigid end plate connections is difficult for four-row connection geometries and multi-axis bending stresses because there are no official design methods.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- Is it possible to export the results from RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to Excel? For example, I would need the steel stress of serviceability design.