Cantilever I-Section EN-AW 6082 (EP, ET, ER/B) T4
Model to Download
The classification of cross-sections should determine the limits of the resistance and rotation capacity by local buckling of the cross-section parts. In EN 1999‑1‑1, 18.104.22.168 (1), four classes are defined.
The classification is carried out using the profile as an example.
Model Used in
The classification of cross-sections should determine the limits of resistance and rotation capacity due to local buckling of cross-section parts. In EN 1999‑1‑1, 22.214.171.124 (1), four classes are defined.
Section of drawing with top view (top) and section through roof (bottom, © FHS Ingeniería Estructural Ltda.)
The number of degrees of freedom in a node is no longer a global calculation parameter in RFEM (6 degrees of freedom for each mesh node in 3D models, 7 degrees of freedom for the warping torsion analysis). Thus, each node is generally considered with a different number of degrees of freedom, which leads to a variable number of equations in the calculation.
This modification speeds up the calculation, especially for models where a significant reduction of the system could be achieved (e.g. trusses and membrane structures).
- I need to define different types of lateral intermediate restrains for a single element in RF-/STEEL EC3. Is this possible?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- I have performed a buckling analysis in RF-ALUMINUM. Where can I find the parameters that the module uses for the design?
- I would like to calculate the results, such as ordinates, static moments, stresses, at a specific location of a cross-section. What should I do?
- How can I calculate stresses in SHAPE‑THIN?
- Is it possible to use a cross-section from SHAPE‑THIN 9 in older versions of RFEM or RSTAB?