Bracket with Seven Mass Points
Model to Download
Based on this model, an equivalent load calculation for a multi-mass oscillator with the multimodal response spectrum method was performed in RF-/DYNAM Pro.
Model Used in
With RF-/DYNAM Pro Equivalent Loads, it is possible to perform an equivalent load calculation using the multimodal response spectrum method. In the example shown here, this was done for a multi‑mass oscillator.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How to calculate the static depth d when designing the bending of block foundations (calculation as an equivalent beam)?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- My section is classified as Class 4 and non-designable in RF-/STEEL CSA. However, my manual calculation shows a different class. Why the difference?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. As soon as I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- I would like to perform the punching shear design on a column with connected downstand beams as a wall corner or Perform wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- I am getting the message that my material does not meet the requirements of the current standard. How can I correct this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?