Model to Download
This model was used to show how to deactivate nonlinear effects of a model (e.g. failing supports, foundations, member nonlinearities, or contact solids) in the global calculation parameters.
Model Used in
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I incrementally apply the load of a load case to the model?
- After importing an .stp file, my model is unstable. What can be the reason for this?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I define nonlinear supports by using tables?
- In the case of a nonlinear calculation for the serviceability limit state designs, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE modules (see Figure 01). What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- Is it also possible to use nonlinear material behavior in a time history analysis?
- In a nonlinear structural system, some load cases do not converge. However, load combinations can be calculated without any problems. What could be the reason for this?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?