Surface Model for Wind Pressure Distribution on Cuboid Building Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the specification of wind speed and turbulence intensity for the determination of wind loads according to the gust concept.
Model Used in
Computer technology has a firm grip on digital structural analysis and design. With each new development, the involved planners are able to push the limits of what is feasible upwards.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- I would like to use the export of visual objects to RWIND Simulation. How do I scale my visual object for the import?
- Where are the RWIND Simulation projects created by RFEM/RSTAB saved?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- I saw somewhere that it is possible to set the terrain level for a model in RWIND (eg for a model with a basement). Unfortunately, I can't find where this is set.
- How is the entry of the turbulence intensity related to the profile of the turbulence intensity in the RWIND Simulation program?
- Is there the ability to apply the adjusted wind tunnel dimensions in RWIND Simulation for all wind load cases instead of making the revision manually for each load case?
- What is the optimal wind tunnel size in RWIND Simulation?