Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
This model was used to demonstrate how to preset and assign comments. This can help to improve the overview and documentation of structures, as the comments appear in the printout report and, for example, certain objects can be filtered and displayed using the 'Special Selection' function.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Why is no support force displayed even though I have bedded the member?
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- I would like to calculate a multi-span beam. Is it possible to automatically apply imposed loads by span (for the design of the largest supporting moment and moment in the span)?
How the shear deformation of a member can be taken into account?
Is it possible to calculate American steel cross-sections?
How can I only display cross-section names in the panel for cross-section colors, without the standard and steel grade?
- How can I adjust the sheet size for a printout report?
- How can I consider a sway bracing in CRANEWAY?