Two-Story Steel Structure
Model to Download
To control the lateral displacements of a model, you can use the RF-/LIMITS add‑on module. This model was used to demonstrate how the serviceability limit state is analyzed with consideration of horizontal nodal deformations and compared to a limit value.
Model Used in
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I would like to evaluate the member results in the plan view. Is it possible to get the results drawn in the XY plane?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- For the settlement calculation in the RF‑SOILIN add-on module, the specific weight gamma and gamma,sat are required for the soil. What do I need the value gamma,sat for, and how is it assumed in the calculation?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?