Steel Column in Concrete Foundation
Model to Download
This model was used to explain the graphical output of the result details in RF-/FOUNDATION Pro.
Model Used in
- Views 178x
- Downloads 28x
- Updated 29 March 2021
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it also possible to perform the crack width analysis according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3, in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Where on the foundation is the load applied in the design with FOUNDATION Pro?
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which principles are used for the design of the lap length performed in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro? And can I deactivate this design?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Can I only apply an impact load to the bucket instead of the entire foundation?
- Is it possible to reinforce a foundation with a pure reinforcing bar?
- I have to perform a recalculation of a foundation in the existing structure and looking for design according to DIN 1045 or DIN 1054 for this. In RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro, there is only the Eurocode available to me. Do you have any other module for the foundation design?