Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to save the result selection for the section dialog boxes.
Model Used in
- Views 102x
- Downloads 15x
- Updated 12 May 2021
To avoid having to select the relevant result diagrams for display each time the section dialog box is opened, it is recommended to save the current selection: Right-click the Result Diagram navigator to open its shortcut menu. Then select the "Save check box status" entry.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- Which filter settings should be selected in the material library for concrete in order to perform design in RF‑CONCRETE according to the Swedish National Annex? In RFEM, there is no Swedish standard group available for the selection.
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?