Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to save the result selection for the section dialog boxes.
Model Used in
- Views 136x
- Downloads 19x
- Updated 18 May 2021
To avoid having to select the relevant result diagrams for display each time the section dialog box is opened, we recommend saving the current selection: Right-click the Result Diagram Navigator to open its shortcut menu. Then, select the "Save check box status" entry.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?