Reinforced Concrete Structure
Model to Download
This model was used to explain how to save the result selection for the section dialog boxes.
Model Used in
- Views 182x
- Downloads 25x
- Updated 18 May 2021
- Number of Nodes 14
- Number of Lines 15
- Number of Members 9
- Number of Surfaces 2
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 3
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 37.672 t
- Dimensions 10.629 x 8.629 x 4.314 m
- Program Version 5.23.02.155292
To avoid having to select the relevant result diagrams for display each time the section dialog box is opened, we recommend saving the current selection: Right-click the Result Diagram Navigator to open the shortcut menu. Then, select the "Save check box status" entry.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?