Enclosure in Form of Soccer Ball with Pneumatic Cushions
Model to Download
Enclosure in form of a soccer ball with pneumatic cushions
- Views 313x
- Downloads 77x
- Updated 19 May 2021
- Number of Nodes 368
- Number of Lines 179
- Number of Members 163
- Number of Surfaces 35
- Number of Solids 16
- Number of Load Cases 13
- Number of Load Combinations 7
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 96.355 t
- Dimensions 10.587 x 12.500 x 7.750 m
- Program Version 5.23.00.152982
The DXF interface in RFEM now exports a 3DFACE element in the DXF file for each FE mesh cell of the exported structure. The 3DFACE element is detected by AutoCAD during import, for example, and can be displayed as a surface in the graphic. Different visual styles help display the 3DFACE surfaces in a desired view.
- When generating the FE mesh of an ETFE cushion, some problems occur. I cannot find any mistake. What can I do?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??