Model to Download
This model was used to show how certain designs can be performed despite very small torsional moments in the members to be designed.
Model Used in
- Are there any recommendations or literature and standard references to the "Limit Values for Stability Analysis" settings in Details of RF‑/STEEL EC3?
- I cannot see any members if the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module is selected as a "load case," why?
- To which axes refer the support rotations and support eccentricities in RF‑/STEEL EC3 Warping Torsion?
- What does the load application point in RF-/STEEL EC3 Warping Torsion refer to?
What are the options in RFEM or RSTAB for determining the ideal elastic critical moment for any cross-sections and systems/loads?
Is it also possible to design flat steel (brackets, flat steel stringers of staircases)?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?