Model to Download
This model was used to explain the options for the nonlinearities of nodal supports.
Model Used in
The member hinge nonlinearities "Scaffolding - N phiy / phiz" and "Scaffolding Diagram" enable the mechanical simulation of a tube joint with an inner stub between two member elements.
The equivalent model transfers the bending moment via the overpressed outer pipe and after positive locking additionally via the inner stub, depending on the compression state at the member end.
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- How do I get the largest column load in my RFEM 3D model?
- Is there an interface between LayPLAN by Layher and RSTAB/RFEM?
- Where can I see the stresses in RSTAB?
- What is the meaning of the action of masses in RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I design a set of members by using the equivalent member method in RF‑/STEEL EC3, but the calculation fails. The system is unstable, delivering the message "Non-designable - ER055) Zero value of the critical moment on the segment."What could be the reason?
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the company StruSoft into RFEM?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- Our company has a new name that will be used by all company locations (national and international). I know that the address is stored in the author.ini. However, it cannot be changed. We would prefer an empty author.ini so that we can adjust it individually depending on the location.