This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
- Views 129x
- Downloads 6x
- Updated 22 January 2023
- Number of Nodes 122
- Number of Lines 89
- Number of Members 89
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 8
- Number of Load Combinations 19
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 4.391 t
- Dimensions 4.400 x 8.000 x 4.400 m
CSA S16:19 Stability Considerations and the New Annex O.2
The CSA S16:19 Stability Effects in Elastic Analysis method in Annex O.2 is an alternative option to the Simplified Stability Analysis Method in Clause 8.4.3. This article will describe the requirements of Annex O.2 and application in RFEM 6.
Animation of Global Deformation of Spiral Staircase in RFEM | © Matrix Consulting Engineers Ltd | www.matrixce.co.uk
- How do I apply load on members that are non coplanar in RFEM 6?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?