This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Parameterised timber structure, it receives the inclination angles between the members and the radius of the structure, in addition to having parameterised the loads and the cross-section of the members that make up the structure.
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam. The model is also available as a parameterized block at the Dlubal Latam site.
The file to download contains a parametrized model saved as a block (*.rf6 file type).
- Views 699x
- Downloads 22x
- Updated 14 August 2023
- Block parameters editable dynamically
- Number of Nodes 34
- Number of Lines 80
- Number of Members 80
- Number of Surfaces 0
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 1
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 1,354 t
- Dimensions 8,000 x 4,000 x 8,000 m
AIJ Examples Case E - Building Complex in Actual Urban Area with Dense Concentration of Buildings in Niigata City
Compliance with building codes, such as Eurocode, is essential to ensure the safety, structural integrity, and sustainability of buildings and structures. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) plays a vital role in this process by simulating fluid behavior, optimizing designs, and helping architects and engineers meet Eurocode requirements related to wind load analysis, natural ventilation, fire safety, and energy efficiency. By integrating CFD into the design process, professionals can create safer, more efficient, and compliant buildings that meet the highest standards of construction and design in Europe.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?