- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM for Students | Part 2
Information about the Free Online Training
Why an online training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
Modeling a flat frame
Presentation of various modeling options
Load application and explanation of the calculation options
Calculation of a reinforced concrete floor
Modeling of bar and surface elements
Calculation and subsequent evaluation
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment. Please submit them under: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Eng. Daniel Dlubal
HR, Marketing & Customer Support
Mr. Dlubal is responsible for the German human resources department and responsible for the coordination of the video marketing. He also deals with user support questions.
B.Sc. Ismail Hmidet
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hmidet works in the area of Content Marketing and his main responsibility is to create videos. Furthermore, he supports the Arabic marketing.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
You can make various settings in order to achieve a clearly‑arranged display of the result values. For example, some users may not want the white background in text bubbles. You can adjust the background in ‘Display Properties’ using the option Transparent and Background color.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How can I model a timber-concrete composite floor?
- Is it possible to design a spherically curved glass pane in RF‑GLASS?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
- Four surfaces have identical loads, but they show different negative moments at the support location. Is this an error?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- When using the "Import Support Reactions as Load" function, I get the message "No surface has been selected upon which the load is to be applied." What is the reason for this message?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements