- Online trainings provide solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual trainings are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM for Students | Part 2
Information about the Free Online Training
Why An Online Training?
With this online group training, you will learn the basics and structure of the software so that you will then be able to model and calculate simple structural structures.
Date | Time
Modeling a flat frame
Presentation of various modeling options
Load application and explanation of the calculation options
Calculation of a reinforced concrete floor
Modeling of bar and surface elements
Calculation and subsequent evaluation
CostsFree of charge, provided you have a certificate of enrollment. Please submit them under: [email protected]
Daniel Dlubal, M.Sc.
COO of Dlubal Software GmbH
Mr. Dlubal oversees the operational business and is responsible for German human resources. He also works in marketing and sales.
B.Sc. Ismail Hmidet
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hmidet works in the area of Content Marketing and his main responsibility is to create videos. Furthermore, he supports the Arabic marketing.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seem plausible.
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- Where can I find detailed information about orthotropy mentioned in the manual?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements