We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
CP 000746 | "Walsersteg" Pylon Bridge Across Loisach River, Germany
First Steps with RFEM
"Walsersteg" Pylon Bridge Across Loisach River, Germany
In October 2013, the "Walsersteg", a bridge for pedestrians and cyclists built across the Loisach river, was opened in the south of the old town of Wolfratshausen in Germany. The bridge connects the existing traffic ways on both sides of the river. The uncovered bridge spans across the Loisach without any columns and has a pylon guyed on one side. The structure has a width of 3 m and a span width of 46 m.
For more information, go to the customer project:
Did you enjoy the video about the customer project?
Then we look forward to your comment on this video and a Like.
Take advantage of our free support. Do you have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): https://www.dlubal.com/en/support-and-learning/support/faq
Ask Individual Question: https://www.dlubal.com/en/support-and-learning/support/ask-individual-question
Follow us and stay updated on our current news:
Subscribe to Dlubal YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DlubalEN?sub_confirmation=1
Are you also on Facebook? Follow us here: https://www.facebook.com/dlubal.software.english
#DlubalCustomerProject #CustomerProject #ProjectWithDlubalSoftware #DlubalPracticalExample
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The name of a project/model from General Data is shown in the header of the printout report by default. In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, the model name can be changed manually in the printout report with no regard to the actual name.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I create a twisted beam in RFEM?
- How can I find out in which version of RFEM/RSTAB was the model saved?
- I have installed Rhino 7. When trying to export the model to RFEM, the data are not transferred. What do I wrong?
- I cannot activate an add-on module by using a Remote Desktop. Can you explain the error message to me?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- I have already divided my membrane roof into individual surfaces. Can I quickly create a cutting pattern from these surfaces?
- I would like to import a large, curved surface from Rhino into RFEM, but I get the following error message: "Command: ExportToRFEM5. Nodes compare tolerance is set too low. You could adjust it by document units settings. Export error. Error to write data, message: Coordinate Z is out of range. Export to RFEM finished." How can I fix this error?
- How do I display the load combination description according to an action category, such as "D, L, W," instead of "LC1, LC2, LC3"?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?