Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Revit, IFC, and DXF Integration in RFEM 6 (USA)
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar will provide an introduction to BIM integration including Revit, IFC, and DXF in RFEM 6.
02:07 Revit Integration - General Information
15:36 Revit Integration - Export
24:43 Revit Integration - Import
29:48 IFC Integration - General Information
31:52 IFC Integration - Import
46:54 IFC Integration - Export
49:28 DXF Integration - General Information
51:59 DXF Integration - Export
- Presentation slides to webinar "Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6" (PDF)
- Rhino and Grasshopper files to webinar "Rhino/Grasshopper Integration in RFEM 6"
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
This article looks at a practical use case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- Is the Tekla AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?