Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Integration of RFEM 6 with Web Applications Using WebService Python Library
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar shows you on examples how to communicate with RFEM 6 via the programmable interface Webservice & API.
04:16 What is API? What is WebService?
07:49 What is new in WebService?
10:33 Getting Started & Installation
Dlubal Webinar Free webinar RFEM 6 RSTAB 9 Webservice API Programmable Interface Python C# Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Integration of RFEM 6 with Web Applications Using WebService Python Library" (PDF)
- Masonry Design Add-on for RFEM 6
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How can I export or import an IFC file in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?