Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar | Generating Wind Loads on Dome with Circular Base using C# Library
First Steps with RFEM
Stay up to date and gain new knowledge! This webinar shows you the usage of selections and free rectangular loads via WebService&API.
03:18 What is API? What is WebService?
07:40 Installation and first steps using the API
22:06 Basics for wind loading acc. to EN 1991-1-4
24:43 Add windload with a C# application
Dlubal Webinar Free webinar RFEM 6 Webservice API Programmable Interface Python C# Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Generating Wind Loads on Dome with Circular Base using C# Library" (PDF)
- Files to Webinar "Generating Wind Loads on Dome with Circular Base using C# Library"
- Cross-Section Properties Software RSECTION 1
- Steel Design Add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9
- Torsional Warping (7 DOF) Add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat or forum or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How can I export or import an IFC file in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?